Tuesday, August 30, 2016

Where's Magic Bear?

Surprise surprise! Magic Bear is me! Yup, not some random bear who can somehow write in some twisted (or possibly fantasy) world, it's me! An equally strange and (not really) anonymous person who's writing random rants under the name Magic Bear. But yeah; where have I been? Well the truth is, doing stuff. And this stuff has kept me busy for quite a long time. But in a final effort to reopen my blogger life (and a push from a school mandatory blog/notebook), I've decided to return...at least for now. So expect more random rants at random times... or just go to http://pleonasminpoetry.blogspot.com/ for some random (but regularly posted) poetry that I'm writing. Either way, to answer the question in the title, one simply has to look at the bigger picture. That is, the blog post itself. And even the blog itself. Because I was here, and I wrote this, and I'll be back. So to potential readers...until the next big thing. It's coming.

No comments:

Post a Comment