Wednesday, November 24, 2010

About Poirot (1)

It has been a long, long time since I watched "Magic's Biggest Secrets Finally Revealed", but I have already found a new television show. It is called "Poirot".

Now I will tell you how I started to watch the movie Poirot.

I started watching Poirot one day. That time I knew nothing about Poirot.

My dad was watching the Poirot movie starter of the Poirot movie "Murder on the Orient Express", (a Poirot movie starter is a video telling you about the following Poirot movie) and soon after my mom was watching it too. After a while I was watching it with them. I started to get interested in what they were watching when my dad called me to see an interesting fact. That's when I wanted to see the Poirot movie "Murder on the Orient Express" on the following night. (the day the Poirot movie would come out)

So, I watched it the following night. I liked it a lot.

And that's only the beginning......

4 comments:

  1. Now I remembered how it was started. Maybe you could add some more details about the interesting fact. I couldn't recall what it was.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wait till tomorrow to know about the Poirot movie "Murder on the Orient Express". From now on, we'll also have posts about Poirot movies. Including:

    The A.B.C. Murders
    Hickory Dickory Dock
    Dumb Witness
    Murder on the Orient Express
    Peril at End House
    The Theft of the Royal Ruby
    The Disappearance of Mr. Davingheim
    The Adventure of the Western Star
    The Mystery of the Hunter's Lodge
    The Affair of the Victory Ball

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds exciting. I didn't even know about all these episodes.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Well, actually there's much more. Here are some more:

    Mrs. McGinty's dead
    The Mysterious Affair at Styles
    The Hundred Dollar Bond Robbery
    The Veiled Woman
    The Chocolate Box
    The Mystery of the Blue Train
    Three Little Pigs
    Cat among the Pigeons
    Taken at the Flood
    Evil under the Sun
    The Dream
    Murder in Mesopotamia
    Death on the Nile
    One, Two, Buckle My Shoe

    ReplyDelete